Criminal defense problems require careful handling. Mistakes in your defense strategy not only expose you to the risk of serious punishment on the current charge, but they can also generate problems with your education, your career or your family life for years to come. To make sure that you’re getting the advice you need to manage the risks of a felony or misdemeanor prosecution in the South Carolina Piedmont, contact Schiller & Hamilton in Rock Hill, Indian Land, or Beaufort for A Complimentary Strategy Session. Our SC criminal defense attorneys will come up with the right defense strategy to handle your case.
- Criminal Defense Overview
- What Type Of Criminal Cases Does Your Firm Handle?
- How Do People React To Being Arrested For A Crime?
- How Does The Bail Process Work In South Carolina?
- How Do You Advise Clients That Want To Plead Guilty?
- Are There Any Alternative Punishments In South Carolina?